Friday, November 23, 2007

My Grand Experiemnt

So I have an interest in Web technologies, playing around with websites, and search engines especially. And I figured, hey, why not see if I can get a good listing on Google, and maybe other engines, for a half-decent term. Well, I like digital photography, I own a FinePix f10, so why not try to get indexed for something like that? It turns out that Fujifilm has released a few versions since I got my camera, so it probably makes sense to target the most recent incarnation, the f50fd, since more people will be searching for that then the f10. Over the next few weeks, I'll be using this blog to document my efforts and to try to get those pesky spiders to find and index my f50fd site. Let the experiment begin, chaaarge!

-the hopper

No comments: