Monday, February 25, 2008

Been a while

So after about 50 gazillion redoes of my finepix site, I think I have the basic structure figured out. Problem now is I need to see how "the man" (google) is going to like it. The spiders haven't come around very often and as it stands only 2 pages have been indexed (that's partly my fault, of the 10 links that were in the xml sitemap I submitted, 8 were bad... ok, so maybe it was all my fault.) Anywho, even though I believe I said somewhere in an earlier post that I wasn't going to post stuff from my site here (to get the spiders to pay attention) I'm going to do it anyway. Just until my stuff gets indexed. At some point I'm going to make a more lengthy and worthwhile post about the workings of the site (perhaps with some of the PHP code I've struggled to write), but for now I'm just going to focus of getting stuff indexed. later foo.

f50 finepix

No comments: