Monday, February 25, 2008

scrape 1

This blurb is from my "overview page".

Where to start? Well, I guess with, I'm a bit jealous. Even though it's just a fact of life you have to deal with when getting anything electronic, the F50fd does seem a lot better than my F10 and well, boo. The FinePix F50fd is the latest installment to the already fantastic F series of compact digital cameras from Fujifilm. As I said, I own a FinePix F10 (6.3MP, 5th generation SuperCCDHR, 1600 max ISO) with roughly 7,000 images taken so far and I still love it. Even ~3 years later, it’s still a great camera and I wouldn’t have any qualms about pitting it against any of today's compact digitals (although after ~7k images, I have noticed that the battery is just now showing signs of not holding a charge as well as it used to). f50 12

No comments: